No Cost Cremation Offered by Cleveland Cremation
August 7, 2012
For those wanting a No Cost Cremation offered by Cleveland Cremation or simply wanting to contribute to science, we offer “no cost cremation” through our affiliation with Life Legacy. Physicians, researchers and educators are reliant on generous donors to conduct the most realistic research possible. The body is then cremated and cremated remains are returned to the family.
We are local experts in “no cost cremation” and are well versed in the process. We understand the urgency for information for those needing financial assistance.
Once the initial call is made to Cleveland Cremation, we will direct the family to the program best suited for their wishes and with the highest probability of acceptance, given the person’s medical and social history.
Cleveland Cremation will also:
• Make the removal from place of death
• Acquire all necessary authorizations
• Coordinate efforts with Life Legacy
• Arrange for transportation to Life Legacy
• File the death certificate
• Submit notice or obituary
• Arrange for the timely return of cremated remains
• Create an original web page with social media links for the life story of the deceased
Please take a look at these two organizations websites for additional information:
Please call Cleveland Cremation for further information at 440-238-1200.